2010년 3월 7일 일요일

Concernig TESOL Mall

I am absolutely terrified to write a MA thesis under the regulation of APA style.

댓글 3개:

  1. hi Daniel,

    take ten deep breaths:
    1
    2
    3
    4
    5
    6
    7
    8
    9
    10

    OK? Feeling any better? you can do this. You are not the first and lots of other people (less talented than you, in fact) have made it through. we are here to help you!

    -e

    답글삭제
  2. Nothing is impossible~ Let's do it~!
    only ten breaths for you but maybe it will be more than 20 for me hehe jk

    답글삭제
  3. Your encouragement gives me a big help. As long as I keep trying, I think I will be able to make it. And this term, I feel it is more important than before to encourage each other to let them make it. Even though we each of us have potential to make it, I think we can do it better with more confidence and easiness when we are united and cooperate with each other. Thank you.

    답글삭제